Я играю в лотерею Я играю в лотерею
Обсуждение игровых стратегий и различных лотерей. Генераторы лотерей.
 Помощь      Поиск      Пользователи      BanList

Страниц (1): [1]   

> Без описания
yjory
Отправлено: 21 Июля, 2020 - 02:55:21
Post Id

Пользователь
Новичок

Покинул форум
Сообщений всего: 1
Дата рег-ции: Июль 2020  
Карма 0

SXephil - YouTube Channel Review

SXephil is a YouTube sensation. He is at all times on the top views of the day list, and he is unbelievable! SXephil, whose real name is Phillip DeFranco, talks about the information in a YouTube video on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. He puts his own enjoyable spin on the news, making it extra enjoyable for viewers than the common CNN News or a news station on television.

Phil is among the funniest people on YouTube. Every day, he decides who he thinks the D-bag of the day is going to be. Though his channel has many sexual jokes, in case you are sufficiently old and lack sufficient maturity to suppose that they're humorous, that is the most effective YouTube channel on the earth for you to watch.

DeFranco averages around 250,000 views within the first couple days on his movies (для просмотра ссылки Вам необходимо авторизоваться) . He gains so many views and comments so quick, generally the feedback are more than the views as a result of YouTube can't calculate that quick.

I love this channel. Some examples of issues he says are: "Well, at some point I said to myself, Phil, and I did say Phil, as a result of me and myself are on a primary name basis." "Well, that's that....anyhoozle."

This man is my favorite YouTube star, and I hope you will like him simply as a lot as I do. His content may be very innapropriate, so it's definitely NSFW (not protected for work). This isn't a humorous video you can present your boss. This is extra of a watch at residence video. Also, don't let your children watch it if they don't know about the way to make babies. Phil will usually make references to this, and in case your child doesn't know the way this process works, they'll know after watching about eight of his movies. This is an excellent channel, and when you subscribe, you will finally feel like you are part of a nation. Oh, and if you missed this video, when the Vampire Robot Nazis who are additionally Chuck Norris and Dolphins come to plague the earth, the DeFranco nation is assembly in Kansas. We are going to begin an actual nation. The purpose Phil picked Kansas is because he thinks even him and a bunch of YouTube viewers might take over Kansas.

This channel is amazing, and you should undoubtedly check it out at least a couple times. He has off days, where the movies are not that funny, but most of the days, you'll end up in stitches with laughter. I would fee this channel a ten out of 10 stars. It is definitely PG-13.

Страниц (1): [1]
Сейчас эту тему просматривают: 1 (гостей: 1, зарегистрированных: 0, скрытых: 0)
« Генератор лото "5 из 36" »

Все гости форума могут просматривать этот раздел.
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут создавать новые темы в этом разделе.
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут отвечать на сообщения в этом разделе.